baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Two weeks of spoiler tags. Fuck, that should be 2 days. Seems like everyone on the board has pretty much seen it.

In theory, that's what the RTM forum is for. Think of old geezers like me, I would've been screwed by the 2-day rule simply because I couldn't see it until Saturday evening. There are plenty of people who can't make it OW but still catch it a week or two later... the rule is set up to protect anyone and everyone.

• Like 2

IKR? Looks like the mod position changed him. For the worse IMO. :(

Woah woah Sam. Take it easy.I will never forget my roots! I mean...Have you checked the sig and title? :P
  • Like 2

I wish ScarJo fans would go see UNDER THE SKIN. Now that's an interesting and unique movie.

If it was in a theater that was closer than 2 hours from where I live, then I would.  :(

• Like 2

Guys.......could GoTG break out like Godzilla has?

I think it can. Odd as it may seem, the characters look to be well done.

It has potential at the very least.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Lol Grace from BeyondTheTrailer said that Godzilla'll perform like Pacific Rim.........

That got a 2.7x multi, so if this could match that with 3x the OW and way more competition that would actually be good.

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 2

Woah woah Sam. Take it easy.I will never forget my roots! I mean...Have you checked the sig and title? :P

You better, mister. We didn't want you to be a mod to get you acting all proper and....boring. That's no fun at all.

That got a 2.7x multi, so if this could match that with 3x the OW and way more competition that would actually be good.

Forgot to mention that the way she phrased it, that it'd be a bomb.

• Like 2

You better, mister. We didn't want you to be a mod to get you acting all proper and....boring. That's no fun at all.

No worries. A few months from now...
  • Like 1

I missed this bit earlier. LOL, no, not for me.

It is not humanly possible for them to be less interesting than they were in Godzilla. Their perpetually sad eyed kid was even more interesting even though that school bus scene couldn't even get a rise out of him.  :P

Edited by TalismanRing

I know!Now that he's so easy going and forgiving...IM3 is 4/5TDKR is a 3.5/5MOS is 3/5

Ooh, that's brave. Careful there, rallax. If ED don't ban you for that, Tele will. :ph34r:

It is not humanly possible for them to be less interesting than they were in Godzilla. Their perpetually sad eyed kid was even more interesting even though that school bus couldn't even get a rise out of him.  :P

I dunno, man. Internet hyperbole much?

• Like 2