baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Posted Image

Ay, Pink, good work, chico. Ya meen, dis some good reading. I enjoy it more than readin my lyrics.

You think Jandrew could have a role in the sequel?

You got one of my favorite roles in part 9 here, I will try and get you recasted for a role in TDKR, but there are some who haven't had a role at all, so they take priority first.

But I'll never forget your Inception reference, Mr. Worldwide. Never.

• Like 1

But... it's not May 2-4. :thinking:

It is in Canada (it has nothing to do with the date, but with what is consumed in droves over this weekend by young horny teens and adults looking to kick back at the cottage or campgrounds for a few days).  

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 1

Jandrew, all this Pitbull stuff :rofl:

Posted Image

True story.

Not gonna lie. Not gonna lie at all. I sang Wild Wild Love in the shower yesterday. Not sure if that means it featured Pitbull, or GRL, or if I was the featured artist...

I look nothin like Bryan though. I can pull a million more Yaylo's than he can.

• Like 5

You got one of my favorite roles in part 9 here, I will try and get you recasted for a role in TDKR, but there are some who haven't had a role at all, so they take priority first.

Hahahah Part 9! I approve of Part 9. Thank you for "giving it to me".No innuendo.
  • Like 2

Hahahah Part 9! I approve of Part 9. Thank you for "giving it to me".No innuendo.

This sounds like a Pitbull song.

It sounds like...

TONIGHT. GIVE ME EVERYTHING TONIGHT. FOR ALL WE KNOW, WE MIGHT NOT HAVE TOMORROW, LET'S DO IT TONIGHT.

• Like 3

Did we ever find out what angry joe thinks of Godzilla?

I'm waiting to find out what angry joe thinks of me finding out what angry joe thinks of Godzilla first.

Edited by Orestes
  • Like 2

Don't worry, you didn't miss much. :ph34r:  

Joking.

But only kinda.

Can one mod ban another mod? Tele is working Ed's nerves with all this negativity about Ed's precious.
  • Like 1

FUCK YOU MALEFICENT THAT IS THE FOURTEENTH TIME I'VE SEEN YOUR TRAILER NO INTERSTELLAR YET FUCKING MALEFICENT I AM PISSED

This is how I was when I kept getting Jack Ryan. Its a headache, and its tough, but you just have to close your eyes, breathe, and tell yourself "only 2 1/2 minutes...2 1/2 minutes...I can survive...I WILL survive."To make you feel better, I also think like 80% of the world didnt the Interstellar trailer, but when you get Lucy, Into the Storm, and Expendables 3 can you really complain?