baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

1. Mainland plot

2. Going back to Sorna for a logical reason ((My friend came up with a genius plot that made this work))

3. Cover-up plot involving Nublar

1.) Dinosaurs aren't Godzilla, they would be dispatched immediately on the mainland, roll credits.

2.) The same place as the last two films?

3.) Covering up what? The cat is out of the bag regarding the islands after the end of TLW.

Edited by PDC1987

Shane Black is still a hack and the fact that Marvel and Drew Pearce basically retconned everything to do with the Mandarin in IM3 speaks volumes.

Awwww. Continue on. We haven't had someone whining about the Mandarin twist in a while. I miss it.

Shane Black is still a hack and the fact that Marvel and Drew Pearce basically retconned everything to do with the Mandarin in IM3 speaks volumes.

IM3 was entertaining as hell. Such a fun style.

• Like 4

Jeez I never knew having an opinion was wrong.

It's not. But I will remind you the hell you gave MovieMan89 earlier for sharing his "opinions". You called him an asshole.

• Like 2

It's not. But I will remind you the hell you gave MovieMan89 earlier for sharing his "opinions". You called him an asshole.

Because he insulted Claire. I didn't call Baumer an asshole. Or Ozymandias. Or Punishment. Or CloneWars. Shall I continue?