baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

So in Long Beach 5 of the last 9 shows are sold out. 1 Imax. The last Imax show is 1:00 am. They are gonna be up late counting money.

Ontario 10:00 Imax sold out. Last Imax is 1am.

Irvine 10:00 Imax sold out.

LA Live (Los Angeles) 10:20 show sold out.

• Like 8

Hmmm, she might be a bit of a fixer upper. (Not intentionally a frozen reference)

Posted Image

Posted Image

You guys are so upset lol. I'm happy it wasn't Godzilla; I wanna see that with my dad anyway. Little disappointed she picked Million Dollar Arm over Neighbors, but hey, I'm happy I get to spend time with her :)

(Funny you mention Frozen... she sang Let It Go at the talent show last month... and I'm singing it next week at our school's "beauty pageant" parody)

• Like 5

Anyway, I'm off to bed

Some point tomorrow before the date, I'll post this week's trailer because I'm a like whore, and maybe a pic of myself after I'm done getting ready for the date

• Like 4

You guys are so upset lol. I'm happy it wasn't Godzilla; I wanna see that with my dad anyway. Little disappointed she picked Million Dollar Arm over Neighbors, but hey, I'm happy I get to spend time with her :)

(Funny you mention Frozen... she sang Let It Go at the talent show last month... and I'm singing it next week at our school's "beauty pageant" parody)

Oh I remember participating once in a beauty pageant parody, it was quite an interesting experience.

• Like 1

Yeah but it's not gonna do so well

Posted Image

Eh! It could have decent legs, make some dough overseas (about 20 to 30 million), and sell well on DVD / Blu-Ray, not to mention the budget is only 25 million, so Disney's not gonna lose a fortune on this one.

It's not like it's a franchise potential film like Godzilla, either.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

Eh! It could have decent legs, make some dough overseas (about 20 to 30 million), and sell well on DVD / Blu-Ray, not to mention the budget is only 25 million, so Disney's not gonna lose a fortune on this one.

It's not like it's a franchise potential film like Godzilla, either.

What? I wanted the sequel, Billion Dollar Arm.  :(

• Like 8

What? I wanted the sequel, Billion Dollar Arm.  :(

A crossover starring Jon Hamm and Sebastian Stan with a bionic arm that decimates all batters at the plate.

• Like 5