baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Godzilla would have benefited from Twilights awesomeness. At least you dont fall asleep and the fights are not off screen.

I am sorry but this is hilarious. Baumer at his best  :ph34r:

• Like 2

No, it's from you entire body of work that goes back a year or so. It must suck to dwell on hate for so long.

Ha. I've never hated this movie once. Saying a movie has a mixed reception or being questionable about its legs does not equal hate

Twilight is boring as fuck.

But Edward Cullen knows how to emote better than whatever-his-name that ATJ played in Godzilla so there's that. Plus, Edward has prettier hair and his skin glitters. That's hard to beat ya know.
  • Like 3

So Cranston wasn't good? Cranston is always good in everything

He was.

He just dies very early in the movie and ATJ with his epic acting chops doesn't give a fuck about his father dying in front of him.

He was.

He just dies very early in the movie and ATJ with his epic acting chops doesn't give a fuck about his father dying in front of him.

Soldiers are trained not to show much emotion. 

For the sequel, it's practically given that Warner Brothers will need to show more Godzilla action in the trailers, a recognizable lead (like Zac Efron), and such.Oh, and bring in King Ghidorah, and show some of him in the trailers.

Edited by Captain Jack Sparrow
  • Like 1

wom seems mixed if you visit other sites' movie sections. so many loved it, hated it, found dissapointing. complaints are pretty much same; weak script,terrible actings and lack of godzilla

Regardless, I think people are looking at this as a must-see event film which is why I think it will hold decently going forward. 

• Like 3

For the sequel, it's practically given that Warner Brothers will need to show more Godzilla action in the trailers, a recognizable lead (like Zac Efron), and such.

Oh, and bring in King Ghidorah, and show some of him in the trailers.

Posted Image

• Like 7