baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

He means ATJ

Oh. Ok, lol.

I actually didn''t think he sucked in the movie. He just looked like his normal doofus self. Now Ken Watanabe on the other hand was  so bad it was almost comical.

While my most anticipated film of the year has come and passed, there are still many films I can't wait for, including Edge of Tomorrow, Transformers, Apes, Sin City 2, Interstellar, and Hobbit.

Yep for me it was Captain and it delivered more than I could have hoped for...now I am going to just enjoy the ride for the rest of the summer season and beyond...

• Like 4

favorite movie of 2014, perfect amount of godzilla

atomic breath down mutos throat best scene of this year

That scene WAS great. Best scene in the movie for the audience for sure. Everybody clapped. My favorite scene was

the bridge with the kids on the school bus

• Like 3

Oh. Ok, lol.

I actually didn''t think he sucked in the movie. He just looked like his normal doofus self. Now Ken Watanabe on the other hand was  so bad it was almost comical.

not at all,  AJT was terrible, Watanabe was Ok almost good, Heisenberg steals the show as always .

Too bad he dies very soon.

Edited by charles

not at all,  AJT was terrible, Watanabe was Ok almost good, Heisenberg steals the show as always .

Too bad he dies very soon.

I disagree. Ken was bad.  

Some folks didnt like that hes not in tons of scenes, but I agree with most..Seeing too much of this legendary icon would make his entrance less Epic in his first film.. The sequel we can let em rip with Godzilla action sequences.. Your going to find out something new about this ultimate version of Godzilla too Bball buddy..Love the new origin story and I hope they dwelve a lil more into it.

Who didnt love that Godzilla 2014 is older than Mankind and the dinosaurs.. WOW .. Natures Living power Force to set the balancee!

Godzilla's still a Dinosaur in G-2014.