CAYOM Year 9 Advance Schedule

Also, put Monopoly (Comedy/Drama/Satire, dir. David Frankel) on December 25. I'll be fixing up this film because some of you didn't receive it well.

Finally, The Little Drummer Boy (Christmas, dir. Tate Taylor) on December 6.

Not another remake in Year 9.

And Tate Taylor has a film in November so he is a no go. Unlike the Alfred/ric situation, Rosa has been on the Advance Schedule since the very beginning so you had substantial notice that it was being made. Adding Drummer Boy this late and claiming Taylor is not going to work.

Edited by 4815162342

Star Wars is glad a superhero movie and comedy were replaced by some Disney fantasy reimaginging for kids and a horror without wide demo appeal.

You know, DOFP was saying the same thing about some Disney fantasy remimagining for kids  :ph34r:

Gonna post in here what Alpha did, since I don't have a review thread yet: My top 5 anticipated for Q2

5. Special Delivery

4. Heaven

3. Me and My Shadow

2. MST3K

1. Star Wars: Age of the Republic

• Like 1

FYI, Numbers and Films, you'll still get your pre-reads. I'm going to write Chuck Norris and Last Six first, and then send them to you guys. I'll post them in the thread the day of the deadline

Hopefully will finish Chuck Norris tonight

• Like 1