CAYOM Year 9 Advance Schedule

I should announce some movies for the next quarter besides Godzilla after actuals and all that.

Honestly you should just make the movies and wait for people to inevitably postpone half of what they schedule in advance and then jump in.

• Like 1

Huge news coming later tonight. I am going to try and write tons of stuff tonight, plus start planning other stuff for the next few CAYOM years. In this way, I can have movies everywhere, even if I have exams, the movie will already be written. 

• Like 1

August 2 - The Cloud (Sci-fi/Action)

Director: Roland Emmerich

December 20 - Digimon Origins (Adventure/Sci-Fi/Family/Prequel)

Director: Wes Ball

Edited by CJohn

December 18 - Digimon Origins (Adventure/Sci-Fi/Family/Prequel)

Director: Wes Ball

With Super Mario Bros. opening a week before...  :unsure:

I know that Digimon: World Invasion was pretty successful, but I could see some serious declines in box office with one of the most popular video game franchises coming the big screen on December 13th.

If you don't want to risk a dissapointing final gross, I'd suggest Christmas Day. I know it's packed right now, but 4-6 movies usually open on the 25th every year, and since the other ones probably won't be bona fide hits, I guess you'd have a Sherlock/Alvin 2-type weekend, with the other movies coming out.

Assuming that the Alexander Payne movie opens in limited, we'd have 5 new wide releases. It'll be crowded, but hey, we had the same exact number in 2013.

Edited by Alpha

It is a prequel. If it doesn't drop I will be shocked. The big sequel to the hit is coming on Year 10. 

Plus, Super Mario Bros is an animation. Digimon isn't. But I will move it slightly. From December 18 to December 20. 

Edited by CJohn