CAYOM Year 9 Advance Schedule

If I get some motivation to finish it, I might release The Last of Us instead of either Sword Art or the Payne Dramedy. Which one do you think would work better? 

• Like 1

The Last of Us. It could be an Oscar contender if you do it really well. I can't really say the same for Sword Art adaptation. Keep the Payne dramedy though. I loved Nebraska.

Well, I might actually release The Last of Us first since I haven't been able to find ideas on how to properly adapt Sword Art Online. As for the Payne movie, I only got the basic idea down right now.

• Like 1

Welcome back, Empire! Unfortunately, Michael Bay has already been used this year, so you can't take him. May I suggest Jon Cho or Jonathan Liebesman?

Also, you do realize you're opening against the new Star Wars movie?

May 17 - Epicer Chase(sequel to Epic Chase from year 2), action, Director: Michael Bay

Welcome, Empire. But I suggest you move that to a date like June 14, considering that the only movie opening on that date is a romance.

Welcome, Empire. But I suggest you move that to a date like June 14, considering that the only movie opening on that date is a romance.

Uh... Fate Stay Night is an Urban Fantasy blockbuster not a romance. The romance is a minor element which I might well cut out since I'm not using Webb any more. You're welcome to put it there if you want, but against another blockbuster, competition will be fierce.

Looking up Epic Chase's box office performance in Year 2, it may not be a good idea to place it with the Summer Heavyweights. If you want my advice, you can either risk the April Box Office Black Hole and place it on the 12th or 19th or you could wait until Q3 where the box office has died down a bit. Also, we're doing April/May/June now so you might as well put it in the Part 1 thread.

Uh... Fate Stay Night is an Urban Fantasy blockbuster not a romance. The romance is a minor element which I might well cut out since I'm not using Webb any more. You're welcome to put it there if you want, but against another blockbuster, competition will be fierce. Looking up Epic Chase's box office performance in Year 2, it may not be a good idea to place it with the Summer Heavyweights. If you want my advice, you can either risk the April Box Office Black Hole and place it on the 12th or 19th or you could wait until Q3 where the box office has died down a bit. Also, we're doing April/May/June now so you might as well put it in the Part 1 thread.

Well, I now know the person who should be our box office expert.

Hoof is the most bizarre CAYOM film that never got made. There was a huge storm over it in UK and I decided not to intervene.I'm already planning a pretty big assault with Spark 3 in Y10.

Looking back at this, it was a time where I was a brony. But I've kinda moved on now from weird, niche fandoms.Still, it was interesting to talk about.

The stupidest thing about Hoof was the asinine move of releasing the first six minutes during the Oscar ceremony itself. Sorry, Alpha, but that's the most unrealistic thing to ever happen in an Oscar ceremony here. Even worse than Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson's traumatizing of Quvenzhané Wallis.

• Like 1

The stupidest thing about Hoof was the asinine move of releasing the first six minutes during the Oscar ceremony itself. Sorry, Alpha, but that's the most unrealistic thing to ever happen in an Oscar ceremony here. Even worse than Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson's traumatizing of Quvenzhané Wallis.

And I gave up after that, because it became shitting-your-pants-in-front-of-Hasbro-claiming-it's-your-magnum-opus embarrassing to talk about.
  • Like 1