CAYOM Year 9 Advance Schedule

Not only that but December is going to be a slaughter-house. And I can pin-point a couple of films that are going to bomb, HARD. And I think one of them could potentially be one of my films. :(

Usually December is a slaughter-house. The number of films on December 20th and the 25th are 8, the exact same number in 2012. Plus, the tons of films opening in December usually hold pretty well in January and early February since nothing particularly as interesting comes out in the first couple of months in a new year.

Usually December is a slaughter-house. The number of films on December 20th and the 25th are 8, the exact same number in 2012. Plus, the tons of films opening in December usually hold pretty well in January and early February since nothing particularly as interesting comes out in the first couple of months in a new year.

Well still, I expect at least one of the films to bomb.

Chris Smith and the Bermuda Triangle (Animation/Adventure/Comedy/Fantasy)

Director: Carlos Saldanha | September 20

Results of the first one:

47.5M/156.1M/373.3M

(OW/DOM/WW)

• Like 1

Chris Smith and the Bermuda Triangle (Animation/Adventure/Comedy/Fantasy)

Director: Carlos Saldanha | September 20

Results of the first one:

47.5M/156.1M/373.3M

(OW/DOM/WW)

I am going to hold off on that one since 4 films are already scheduled for that date, two of which are intended big hits. If you are sure, then reconfirm.

Edited by 4815162342

I am going to hold off on that one since 4 films are already scheduled for that date, two of which are intended big hits. If you are sure, then reconfirm.

It is a family movie and the first was very successful. I am sure it will do fine. That September slot has been very kind for animation movies. 

Remove Special Delivery. I now have a much better idea.Pixie Dust (Black Comedy) (dir. David Wain) - August 9thIt's a black comedy retelling of Peter Pan in which Peter Pan is a stoner, Pete (Andy Samberg) who stumbles upon a rare drug, the prized gem of a local drug runner, Mike Hook (Neil Patrick Harris), accidentally getting his best friend, Wendy (Rashida Jones) and her siblings, John & Michael, (Jake Johnson and Clark Duke) into an adventure across the city. The film also stars Emma Stone as Isabelle, Pete's smart talking and responsible girlfriend, Uzo Aduba as Lilly, a blogger and Wendy's friend, and Danny McBride as Messman, Hook's right hand man.It's going to be very R rated.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 3