CAYOM Year 9 Advance Schedule

Put Heaven on September 20th and Practice on July 3rd.

Because the summer needs a broadly-appealing dramedy amongst the glut of action and sci-fi movies. Plus Heaven should do well amongst the fall crowd, rather than the crowded summer.

EDIT: Don't move Practice for now.

Edited by Alpha

Overall, my main OCs this year should be original films, since the Adapted Screenplay crowd is always very crowded.

As I've said before, I'm very excited for Heaven, but Practice is also looking to be great as well.

Edited by Alpha

Jesus Christ.

Heaven is moving around faster than the moles in whack a mole...

It's because I didn't get the fucking movie done for the damned second quarter. Now the whole schedule is cramped, and that May 31st date was the best possible date on the schedule.

Actually, just put it as September 27th.

I'm not gonna move it anymore. I'm content with this date, and I don't want to wait till the fourth quarter to release it. I won't move it anymore until Part 1 starts and something comes up.

Edited by Alpha

It's because I didn't get the fucking movie done for the damned second quarter. Now the whole schedule is cramped, and that May 31st date was the best possible date on the schedule.

I'm freaking doing my best to avoid your movie but you still end up around my movies somehow.

A note ChD, I don't think The Last of Us and Heaven will conflict with one another. The Last of Us is a post-apocalyptic action/sci-fi film. Heaven is also sci-fi, but it's really a drama, and not survival horror.

The Little Mermaid: The Family Edition - August 30

It will be re-released all around the world in 3D and IMAX 3D.

Not sure if Numbers saw this.