CAYOM Year 9 Advance Schedule

Just got to say, I feel sympathy towards Blankments at the moment. His actuals have been controversial enough and now he has to deal with an absolutely insane Q4. This will not end well for him.On a different note, I'm considering moving Attack on Titan forward a week and attempting another balanced family animation/mature live-action weekend, like Fate Stay Night/Thyme's 2. Don't get me wrong, I think AoT could likely beat Green Lantern, since the former is the geek property at the moment and has an interesting premise that lends itself very well to advertising (along with big visuals) while the latter still has the stigma of the Ryan Reynolds film to get over (although how much pull that has in CAYOM land I'm not sure) and is only coming 4 months after the last DC film (provided Blank doesn't cancel that too.) However, there's more audience overlap than I'm quite comfortable with and the DCCU is a pretty strong foundation for GL, enough to give any film worries. I may be better off dealing with the weaker competition of Rome Sweet Rome and Amulet (which has much less audience overlap). Thoughts?

• Like 1

On a different note, I'm considering moving Attack on Titan forward a week and attempting another balanced family animation/mature live-action weekend, like Fate Stay Night/Thyme's 2. Don't get me wrong, I think AoT could likely beat Green Lantern, since the former is the geek property at the moment 

Huh?

Guess I'll post this here from the Y9 Discussion Thread.

So now I'm just gonna make a couple date changes. Practice and Under the Surface are set for some unspecified dates in Year 10, Amulet II is moving to December 13th and Super Mario Bros. is moving to Q1 of Year 10 (sorry guys, but this is my biggest project of the year, and since Q4 for me is jam-packed as it is I think it'll be too hard to get it done the way I want in time). Heaven (another fucking date change,  <_< ) is also getting moved to November 1st.

Edited by Alpha

I thought Attack on Titan was on the 8th. :unsure:But still, I'm keeping it there. AoT is more of a geek property, Heaven is a more dramatic film, and in the long run will hold a lot better than AoT in the following weeks.

• Like 1

Actually, just move Heaven ahead a week to November 8th. Dawn of Men probably isn't coming out since Hiccup hasn't been participating this game year, and plus I think Blankments said that Green Lantern wasn't getting released on that date.

What? No I didn't. I said the Untitled DC Movie probably wasn't being released. Green Lantern is still on track for November 8 <_<

Alpha, I think it's safe to say, Heaven won't do incredibly well.

Well I'm not expecting a $200M+ grosser or anything. :PI think my goal would be for it to get over $100 million as it's final gross. I think that's fairly reasonable.