#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Verdict, Short Form:

Better than X-Men, X-Men: First Class. Not as good as X2.

Needed more of dat Ottman theme.

Also needed more future action. Hey, I heard there's a big action sequence with Anna Paquin somewhere...oh right it was cut.

• Like 6

Did this guy even have a line?

Posted Image

Thank God, no. Lame villain. If he were more like the comic version of Riptide(the guy who was able to penetrate Colossus's skin with high speed projectiles), maybe, but Tornado Man? I love FC, but some of their choices for mutants in the film baffle the mind.

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™
  • Like 4

GIANT is my favorite of the three. Rock Hudson and Liz Taylor are great in it too.

One of those movies that's so long you gotta plan a whole day around watching it though. Over 200 minutes.

Giant is very good but it kinda falters a bit in the time-jump 3rd Act.

Verdict, Short Form:

Better than X-Men, X-Men: First Class. Not as good as X2.

Needed more of dat Ottman theme.

Also needed more future action. Hey, I heard there's a big action sequence with Anna Paquin somewhere...oh right it was cut.

poor anna paquin.

though I just found out recently that true blood didn't end like, 3 years ago and is still going, so, um, good for her there?

• Like 1

I am surprised in all of the X-Men movies, they never made Rogue like her counterpart in the comics...with Ms. Marvel's powers and what not...

That would have been difficult without said Ms. Marvel. I'm sure they could have come up with something, but yes, the Rogue in the comics and 90s cartoon was nearly like Superman. No way Magneto would have been able to control that version in X1.

• Like 1

Thank God, no. Lame villain. If he were more like the comic version of Riptide(the guy who was able to penetrate Colossus's skin with high speed projectiles), maybe, but Tornado Man? I love FC, but some of their choices for mutants in the film baffle the mind.

Yeah it's like they used a dartboard covered with obscure mutants.

Everyone knows a First Class movie should have Angel, Iceman, Cyclops, Marvel Girl and Beast as the line up.

I'm still waiting for THAT movie.

• Like 3

Yeah it's like they used a dartboard covered with obscure mutants.

Everyone knows a First Class movie should have Angel, Iceman, Cyclops, Marvel Girl and Beast as the line up.

I'm still waiting for THAT movie.

They would have to reboot completely for that to happen.

• Like 2

I love how they are ordered to stay out of the house, yet immediately go in. :lol:

After being told no one should enter the house the first thing juggernaut does is throw wolverine into the house.

A+ henchmanning.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 3