#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Please avoid Bryan Singer in any joke that can relate to his current situation.

while rewatching the films and reading the threads here I've saved up 1000 of these fucking things. I'm gonna explode eventually. people make it too easy.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Luckily it's been a while.

I'm pretty sure Lynn Collins had a really stupid power too. But I don't remember what it was

Part of me thinks that

Erik was lying to Xavier just to get back into Xavier's trust somewhat...I refuse to believe that gvien Erik's ability, he couldn't even change the trajectory of a bullet a few meters out of the way after what he did with Mystique...

Well, he missed.

Still better than the asian guy in Origins whose mutant power was to shoot guns well

Who was better than "grow spikes in arms" man or "spiky hug" man or Meriadoc Brandybuck mutant.

I'm pretty sure Lynn Collins had a really stupid power too. But I don't remember what it was

If she had physical contact she could persuade a person to do anything. Basically junior varsity Jedi Mind Trick.

• Like 2

From IMDb:

Silver Fox's power is an accelerated healing factor. This healing factor enables her to regenerate damaged tissue with much greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. Due to her healing factor, Silver Fox is much more resistant to diseases than an ordinary human. A side effect of her healing powers is a dramatically altered aging process, causing her to age much slower than an ordinary human.

wait, did she die? I thought she faked her death?

fuck, i blocked this movie. adamantium bullets...

No, she faked her death in the beginning by using her power to convince Wolverine that she was dead, via mental manipulation through her physical contact with him.

Then at the end Stryker shoots her and kills her.

• Like 1

How so? Per my interpretation,

Erik did kill JFK...

No. He only got Mystique in the leg when he was trying to kill her. With Mystique he was trying to kill her and missed. With JFK he may have been trying to save him and failed.

Except that wasn't her power at all in the movie!  :lol:

If it was she wouldn't have died.

I honestly don't remember anything from Origins. I hated that movie. I only have the DVD to have the complete collection of the X-Men saga. Thanks for correcting my post.

• Like 1