#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

what's the name of the female villain in the wolverine again? that's a performance that would make Uma Thurman go "fucking hell. Really?"

Viper aka Madame Hydra.

No one hailed her.

• Like 1

Viper aka Madame Hydra.

No one hailed her.

I actually didn't thought she was that bad. Heh. I can live with The Wolverine. It was a good movie.

• Like 1

I actually didn't thought she was that bad. Heh. I can live with The Wolverine. It was a good movie.

It was the best superhero film of 2013 IMO. It's a strong first 2/3 and an ok final third. Viper was fine though she went off the rails in Act 3 along with Robo-Samurai.

• Like 1

It was the best superhero film of 2013 IMO. It's a strong first 2/3 and an ok final third. Viper was fine though she went off the rails in Act 3 along with Robo-Samurai.

This is a very funny thing. When I look behind, Wolverine was my least favorite of the 4, but now if I have to re-watch one of them again it would probably be... Man of Steel (dat IMAX 3D effect for the first time ever, never forget)  :ph34r: But I did had The Wolverine under Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 and now when I think of the 3 I prefer The Wolverine over the other 2. This is why giving grades sucks. Opinions change overtime. 

• Like 1

3.06-3.8 B  sounds about right to me. :)

Do you realize the sequel will release 7 years after first one? And that the first one was sold on a gimmick (unlike Titanic) and inflated ticket prices? And that the movie is struggling to stand the test of time already, with cultural relevance basically gone?

Do you realize the sequel will release 7 years after first one? And that the first one was sold on a gimmick (unlike Titanic) and inflated ticket prices? And that the movie is struggling to stand the test of time already, with cultural relevance basically gone?

LOL. None of those things are true.
  • Like 2

No,

he actually has his metal claws back with no justification at the beginning of DOPF. Another continuity mistake to be added to the list.

Small spoiler above.

Nice thing about cbm is that it can be somehow explained (forced through for plotsake) by some sort of forced explanation lol

I agree with this and I actually don't like Avatar very much. I find it very boring and generic. But Avatar 2 is totally gonna break records when it gets released. There is no doubt about that.

• Like 1

So the sequel will NOT be released 7 years after 1st movie, the ticket prices of the first movie WERE on the same level as all othr films, and of course Avatar is widely referenced & discussed nowadays?

So the sequel will NOT be released 7 years after 1st movie, the ticket prices of the first movie WERE on the same level as all othr films, and of course Avatar is widely referenced & discussed nowadays?

About the Avatar sequels, all I can say is James Cameron...the man has magical powers when it comes to the box office...

In terms of 7 years, yes, you're correct there. In terms of ticket prices, nope: prices are higher now than they were than and you still don't have a single film within sniffing distance, not even domestically. In terms of cultural impact, how many films -- especially ones with no preexisting fan base -- are actually used as rallying cries by multiple different cultural and native groups around the world? I realize that's outside your typical fan group, but if anything it's a far bigger situation than the crowd that fights over tickets to Hall H at Comic-Con.

In terms of 7 years, yes, you're correct there. In terms of ticket prices, nope: prices are higher now than they were than and you still don't have a single film within sniffing distance, not even domestically. In terms of cultural impact, how many films -- especially ones with no preexisting fan base -- are actually used as rallying cries by multiple different cultural and native groups around the world? I realize that's outside your typical fan group, but if anything it's a far bigger situation than the crowd that fights over tickets to Hall H at Comic-Con.

Congrats Tele!

Final verdict on X3 not as bad as previously thought. Still not good. And a lot more boring than I thought. Raising from D- to C-

The action makes it time pass fun imo.

Seeing Magneto and other bad guys going full berserk was fun. 

• Like 1