#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Then you have a shitty tv,,,

We have the standee of Optimus riding the dinosaur in our hallway. One of my employees asked me what that was growing out of the top of the dinosaur. I told him it was Optimus and he looked at it again and then finally saw him. They are just a jumble of metal with no distinguishable features.
  • Like 7

I've never stopped loving X-Men.

Something y'all shojuld know.

The Queen was a big fan of X-Men when growing up.

My family did their best to get me X-Men merchandise. I had a birthday all about X-Men, and my cake was fucking gorgeous. The cake was pretty much the poster of the cast.

Edited by Clairezilla Hol7
  • Like 6

I've never stopped loving X-Men. Something y'all show know. The Queen was a big fan of X-Men when growing up. My family did their best to get me X-Men merchandise. I had a birthday all about X-Men, and my cake was fucking gorgeous. The cake was pretty much the poster of the cast.

Yeah well my son may be Xavier and yeah.
  • Like 1

Storm should be more authoritative and strong. I still think it should have been given to Angela Bassett

That almost did happen. Angela Bassett was going to play Storm, but didn't end up ultimately. Such a shame.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Storm should be more authoritative and strong. I still think it should have been given to Angela Bassett

Definitely. But they didn't write the character like that in the movies. That's the first problem.

How was she bitchy and whiny in the movies?

Storm complains a lot. In X1 and X2 its shown not as much, but since her screentime is technically limited in those films, that's to be expected. It gets really annoy in X3 though, when she's trying to control the situation, she complains so much it gets annoying.

I don't necessarily blame Halle Berry though as much as I blame the script. That being said, I never thought Halle Berry was very good as the authoritative type.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Err, forgot she was in The Call last year which I found to be surprisingly entertaining. Again, nothing to do with her though.

Yeah, an entertaining film.

Except for the whole...that's Abigail Breslin, I feel awkward looking at you in your bra...thing.