#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

I gotta be honest, I enjoyed Spider-Man a teensy bit more than Cap, mostly on the strength of its ending. :ph34r:

I'm all up for opinions but...No.
  • Like 3

How are you gonna tell him what he liked best?  :lol:

I'm professor X.Which reminds me. A wise new junior admin gave me the idea of naming my son Xavier for the sole purpose of him becoming a professor. I see what he did there.
  • Like 1

Cap 2 , I hate the american propaganda but it was way better IMO. DOFP was fine. Spidey 2 is a mess.

Oh, it's a mess, all right, but Cap at the end left me kind of cold while I did feel for Spider-Man despite his messy, tonally bipolar story.

Cap 2 , I hate the american propaganda but it was way better IMO. DOFP was fine. Spidey 2 is a mess.

If Cap 2 was propaganda it would've never suggested the government was infiltrated by terrorist and abusing spying programs.

• Like 2

MODERATION AND OFFICIALWARNING:Guys, it's come to my attention that people are still posting occasional spoilers for DOTP and/or GODZILLA. Let me remind everyone: spoilers are FORBIDDEN in this forum. If you're curious about the definition: anything that is not in the trailers or official marketing is a spoiler. Discussing scene specifics is a spoiler. Discussing a single plot point is a spoiler.Spoilers are not allowed in this forum for two weeks after release (in the movie's main thread) and four weeks after release (for all other threads).If you wish to talk about any of these things without worrying about spoilers, go to the movie threads in the Review That Movie forum, where spoilers are welcome. If you choose to post here, spoiler-tag your posts. I'm getting sick and tired of having to edit people's posts and I know the other admins and mods are as well. Further infractions will be dealt with. Please let's not have that happen.

• Like 13

Fingers crossed movie-starved families will storm the threatres next weekend

Posted Image

IDK, families are becoming smarter and spending more money on positively reviewed or good looking movies, and I doubt AMWTDITW will appeal to them

• Like 2