Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Wow, I can't believe I made it to the finale. My luck of the draw must be pretty good right now. Definitely buying some lottery tickets later today.

Great chapter as always, Jandrew! Enjoy your well-deserved break.

• Like 2

This was a great chapter. You did a great job, Jandrew.

I showed everyone that Disney knows how to play the Numbers. You're next, girl on fire. 

Luck of the hat Mouse Man.  ;)

iJack came back with a vengeance. 4 kills in that episode. He and Walt are now tied with 6 kills apiece.

I have no idea how Walt gets out of the Dorum, but technically, since the 4 members on the quinjet all technically cheated by leaving the Dorum, Walt is the Official Winner of the Forum Games. Congratulations! It'd be kinda hilarious if baumer pulls him out, gives him a reward, and then offers him additional goodies if he eliminates the remaining 4. You know Walt would accept.

That would give us a Walt/iJack competition as they compete to see who gets the most kills and iJack gets jealous of Walt potentially unseating him as Baumer's assassin man. Maybe it makes iJack decide to go for the throne himself.  :thinking:

• Like 5

Well, tough luck

at least I went out in styles

Great stuff, Ay Lamayo.

You sacrificed yourself. Going out to help the team. Probably an attempt by you to redeem yourself after "accidentally" killing Ecstasy. I guess you couldn't live with the guilt of killing Ecstasy.

• Like 1

This was a great chapter. You did a great job, Jandrew. 

I showed everyone that Disney knows how to play the Numbers. You're next, girl on fire. 

bring it

;) there's a reason why I have yet to bloody my hands.....it's not of my choosing to kill, but to protect and do what's right I shall.

• Like 2