Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Makes sense I don't have the dragon control touch as I'm not on Team Targaryen.

If I turn out to be a major, long-running "antagonist" in the piece, please make sure I get Dragonstone for my brooding Bond Villain lair.

• Like 4

Watched the new episode?

Oh yeah. Mixed bag. They accelerated one plotline far too quickly, and they threw in a few filler scenes that clocked over 10 minutes of screentime that the Tyrion and Wall storylines really needed to truly set things up well.

• Like 2

Oh yeah. Mixed bag. They accelerated one plotline far too quickly, and they threw in a few filler scenes that clocked over 10 minutes of screentime that the Tyrion and Wall storylines really needed to truly set things up well.

I haven't read the books, if that

trail by combat

scene was in the books, the end of it just caught me of guard damn it and I was like WHY WHY WHY WHY for 20 secs.

• Like 1

It was. It plays out almost exactly the same as in the book, just with some minor dialogue changes, and in the book there is the implication that

Oberyn has poisoned his spear blades so that even if he doesn't kill the Mountain in the trial, the Mountain is a goner. I expect they will reveal that in the finale.

Edited by Numbers the One True King
  • Like 1

It was. It plays out almost exactly the same as in the book, just with some minor dialogue changes, and in the book there is the implication that

Oberyn has poisoned his spear blades so that even if he doesn't kill the Mountain in the trial, the Mountain is a goner. I expect they will reveal that in the finale.

I love getting suprised with this show, it really is a blessing not to have read the books. Imagine my face in the Red Wedding.

• Like 1