Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

I knew that would create problems. Mr. Pink doesn't know whether to try to kill Ecstasy or #Ed or both. Or should he kiss Sam (*hint* kiss Sam). Sam doesn't know whether to kill #Ed, try to win back Ecstasy, kiss Mr. Pink, or kill everyone (*hint* kiss Mr. Pink AND go on a Bonnie and Clyde killing spree with him). K1stPierre, when she sees that she didn't get a kiss but Ecstasy and #Ed did, is going to try to kill everyone.

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 5

I thought Kelli was getting a prince charming. 

I know!!!! Damnit where is my make out scene???? Katniss is always guranteed to have at least one boy to make out with.Claire, thanks for my back girl! Though I know better to fully trust you ;)Water

:( We lose another.

• Like 4

Firedeep and Kal are not officially dead, so until they appear in the sky I won't include them in my Kill List.

I leveled up this episode. I most heartily approve.

Pink, I know you're hurting, but remember, you have a second team loyalty:

Posted Image

Sam can join the crew too.

• Like 6