Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Pink, #ED, Sam, Ecstasy

Chaos ensues.

If that happens I'm filing a lawsuit alleging collusion because the odds of that actually being the final 4 are far too small. iJack will help me prepare the papers.

• Like 3

Thought I was toast (pun intended), but I think I am now just a wounded deer being hunted.  Great job Ayy, looking forward to the conclusion - sounds like it is going to be epic :)

Posted Image

And I absolutely love all the Tombstone references from everyone!

• Like 2

Will we only end up with one player alive in the end?

I'm just asking because based on how certain characters are written, you might end up with a certain set of final characters where you would then have to essentially alter their behavioral DNA to justify their trying to kill one another.

• Like 2

Will we only end up with one player alive in the end?

I'm just asking because based on how certain characters are written, you might end up with a certain set of final characters where you would then have to essentially alter their behavioral DNA to justify their trying to kill one another.

Yes there will only be 1. I'm still trying to figure out the finale, but there will be one survivor. Currently writing 18 now, it's going to start pushing everyone to their limits for the final few parts. 19 is not the finale, but when the finale does come, the final 4 will be on the edge with the Capital and each other. I won't change anyone to fit the story, you'll see the personalities keep evolving.

• Like 3

Yes there will only be 1. I'm still trying to figure out the finale, but there will be one survivor. Currently writing 18 now, it's going to start pushing everyone to their limits for the final few parts. 19 is not the finale, but when the finale does come, the final 4 will be on the edge with the Capital and each other. I won't change anyone to fit the story, you'll see the personalities keep evolving.

Are we getting it today by any chance? 

• Like 2

Are we getting it today by any chance? 

Mmm, probably not. 18 will take a little more time. It's the biggest part yet in terms of things happening and I'm still trying to come up with satisfying material to give it an "epic" feel and to carry on 19 and onwards. I just want it to be the best one yet and most cinematic so I have to write it like writing a script, which means it's going through a lot of changes.

• Like 4

Yo, Mayo Clinic...I know you would not be foolish enough to kill me off in the next chapter. but if you were to make such a silly move, I would at least hope I'd get to kill a bitch or two. Si?  <_<

• Like 2

Was hoping today :(

Still got some more work to do. I actually just got done writing your groups part. I don't want to spoiler anything but mannnnn. I'll work as fast as I can. In the meantime, enjoy Nic Cage's National Treasure 2 on TNT.

• Like 3