Impact

Top 10 of 2015 predictions

No but his reasons are more valid then yours. Not to mention Titanic and Avatar haven't had the most long lasting good will especially Avatar. 

No, they're not, they're as biased as it can be. And yours too. Titanic "not lasting good will". How it is like to live in a bubble?

No, they're not, they're as biased as it can be. And yours too. Titanic "not lasting good will". How it is like to live in a bubble?

You instantly jump to insults instead of defending your view point, so tell me where is the lasting good will of Titanic? And since when was having an opinion on the quality of the film "biased"? 

• Like 1

Wait so box office=quality? Since when?

Quality is subjective. Quality may be equivalent with box office in which case TF4 will be the best movie this year, thing with which I agree. Or, if you want it to be, it may be equivalent with what the critics say, but I generally don't like snobs. I love a lot of movies that they hate. But if a looot of people like a movie that means that it has done at least smth right.

So it dropped about 50% OS. If Avatar does that the OS will still be higher than your suggesting WW.

That's also not factoring in a possible domestic decline. 

Quality is subjective. Quality may be equivalent with box office in which case TF4 will be the best movie this year, thing with which I agree. Or, if you want it to be, it may be equivalent with what the critics say, but I generally don't like snobs. I love a lot of movies that they hate. But if a looot of people like a movie that means that it has done at least smth right.

Box office is never used as a evaluation of quality.

• Like 1

You instantly jump to insults instead of defending your view point, so tell me where is the lasting good will of Titanic? And since when was having an opinion on the quality of the film "biased"? 

What insults? Hold on your horse. Mahnamahna is a SW fanboy that still try to tell us Titanic was not "totally four quadrants" even if facts tell he is wrong. That's biased. Then he tries to force his opinion of the movie's quality as some general truth. That's biased.

Well, I'm talking to the guy that still can't reconcile Godzilla had a meh reception and WOM compared to its opening and tries to spin it as some great success. So I won't put much credits in your opinion about "the long lasting good will of Titanic" too.

Edited by dashrendar44

What insults? Hold on your horse. Mahnamahna is SW fanboy that still try to tell us Titanic was not "totally four quadrants" even if facts tell he is wrong. That's biased. Then he tries to force his opinion of the movie's quality as some general truth. That's biased.

Well, I'm talking to the guy that still can't reconcile Godzilla had a meh reception and WOM compared to its opening and tries to spin it as some great success. So I won't put much credits in your opinion about "the long lasting good will of Titanic" too.

There you go again with the insults.  :lol: Instead of backing up your point you focus on the person debating it. 

Read up on this article-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

There you go again with the insults.  :lol: Instead of backing up your point you focus on the person debating it. 

Read up on this article-

You keep on using the word "Insult" but I don't think you know what that word means.

That's called "calling you out for your opinion".

It's called using an Ad Hominem to justify your argument. Again I recommend you read this article-

I recommend you to stop lecturing people and quoting Wikipedia doesn't make you a smart-ass. I've already backed up my argument if you'd actually try to read beyond the previous page.

Edited by dashrendar44

I recommend you to stop lecturing people and quoting Wikipedia doesn't make you a smart-ass.

>Says I'm being the smartass

>Started using insulting ad hominems for no reason

You're the one acting immature for no real reason. 

• Like 1

It's been nine years and opinions of the movies have changed.

The PT was never well-liked but the OT is still well-liked. The failures of the PT are put on Lucas and Lucas hasn't been involved with SW7 so I doubt that the Prequel hate'll affect SW7's box office.

No but his reasons are more valid then yours. Not to mention Titanic and Avatar haven't had the most long lasting good will especially Avatar. 

I think you're confusing Internet with GA. Oh and btw, Titanic is the ultimate 4-quadrant movie. Literally everyone I know has seen it.

• Like 1

>Says I'm being the smartass

>Started using insulting ad hominems for no reason

You're the one acting immature for no real reason. 

You're the one claiming Titanic doesn't have long lasting good will. What proof do you have? What do you have to "back up your argument"? Because saying "I don't like Titanic and Shrek 2 is better" is just an opinion. That's all Mahnamahna has submitted, some arbitrary rank based on his own bias and taste. That's not fact.

Saying that is not "an insult".

Edited by dashrendar44

You're the one claiming Titanic doesn't have long lasting good will. What proof do you have? What do you have to "back up your argument"? Because saying "I don't like Titanic and SHrek is better 2" is just an opinion. That's all Mahnamahna has submitted, some arbitrary rank based on his own bias and taste. That's not fact.

Like you have any proof to back your opinion either...  but clearly you're just going to be smug with all of your responses so you win. Congrats, kiddo.