Orestes

DISNEY+ Original: Marvel's Daredevil - Season 4 is coming!

who the heck shoots the bodyguards before killing the slimy cop they came to kill , just enough wasting time for the "hero" to swoop in to save him yeah yeah sometimes there is nothing wrong with clichés if done right and not overkill

ok i'm suppose to believe that cop knew that much to whistleblow on all these people ! sure sure the fbi is squeaky clean oh come on ! oh wait leland must have told him all that because on his own 

ha so there was an fbi agent not cleaned or someone posing as one ha ha ha 

i kinda called it , that vanessa ehhh she's like a mobster wife , taking care of business when hubby is otherwise detained , entangled in the justice system 

say how long a moratorium before we can talk freely in the forum , 2 months ?

• Like 1

Finished Episode 11. The ending rang false since it relied on a smart and cautious character doing something very stupid.

its a shame they felt they had to rely on that to get the plot of certain characters moving in  a certain direction

as they're doing in the season finale ,

all those trucks and they didnt think to use them as decoys to fool anyone coming after him 

vanessa will not be happy! ah well i've seen more romantic proposal but eh as fisk said inconveniences you can't always account for them

• Like 1

maybe, but when he found out, Murdock was half dead, you'd think maybe he could of let up a little at first.

Well…

He got Claire to patch him up, and something tells me through his fog of hurt feelings and betrayal, he found a way to get Matty dressed and put cute socks on him

:P I honestly cannot blame Foggy for feeling hurt, betrayed, and fearful. Matt was practically mostly half-dead when he saw him! That's his booooooo ;)

• Like 1

Well…

He got Claire to patch him up, and something tells me through his fog of hurt feelings and betrayal, he found a way to get Matty dressed and put cute socks on him

:P I honestly cannot blame Foggy for feeling hurt, betrayed, and fearful. Matt was practically mostly half-dead when he saw him! That's his booooooo ;)

but how could you stay mad at a face like this?

image-8-126866.jpg 

Edited by Kalo
  • Like 1

Finally got around to finish the first few episodes. Pretttty good so far.

Charlie Cox is good as Daredevil, but Imma need more convincing on him as Matt Murdock. We'll see.

Kingpin though. Great villain.

• Like 2

Almost done. 3 more to go.

Pretty good consistently up to where I'm at right now.

Charlie Cox is quite cute, huh? His Matt Murdock certainly got better as it progresses. Very solid lead performance.

BTW, is the creative team behind Daredevil the one working on AKA Jessica Jones as well? I really really hope that one turn out well.

• Like 2

Almost done. 3 more to go.

Pretty good consistently up to where I'm at right now.

Charlie Cox is quite cute, huh? His Matt Murdock certainly got better as it progresses. Very solid lead performance.

BTW, is the creative team behind Daredevil the one working on AKA Jessica Jones as well? I really really hope that one turn out well.

I think it's different people. Or at least, different show runners. Steven DeKnight (previously did Spartacus) ran Daredevil after Goddard left. Jessica Jones is in the hands of Melissa Rosenberg.

• Like 1

Signed up for Netflix on Friday night and finished this off this evening.

Great first season that is slightly let down over the last few episodes. All the characters were very good with Fisk and Murdock/Daredevil being the standouts.

Finished off the weekend by watching the prequel.

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1