Orestes

DISNEY+ Original: Marvel's Daredevil - Season 4 is coming!

Finally ended.
Show was great, but quality slightly started to decrease around middle and didn't went up till the end. Pitty...
I agree with all points Panda gave in this post:
http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/index.php?/topic/14996-marvels-daredevil-airs-april-10th-new-trailer-pg-4/page-12#entry1968209

Marvel shows:
1) Daredevil - 8/10
2) Agents of Shield season 2 - 7/10
3) Agents of SHIT season 1 - 5.5/10
4) Agent Carter - 5/10

• Like 1

Really enjoyed the show, there's not a weak link in the cast. I was sad when Ulrich died, but D'Onorfio is such a great villain. Hope they make a season 2 instead of jumping directly into Defenders.

I'd like to see more of Nelson and Murdock; the one episode with them actually lawyering was the weakest IMO, but that's not the fault of the cast. I also want more Rosario Dawson

• Like 1

i wish he was a tad taller! i'm probably one of the few on here who actually liked the DAREDEVIL movie with ben affleck!

I liked it too...mostly the DC.   But this show definitely will knock it down a few notches.  Will be hard to ever watch it again after this DD.

I'd like to see more of Nelson and Murdock; the one episode with them actually lawyering was the weakest IMO, but that's not the fault of the cast. I also want more Rosario Dawson

I would like to see more "lawyering" personally.   Kinda disappointed there wasn't more of a showcase of what a great lawyer Matt is.

• Like 1

Good news on the second season greenlited.

Very solid first season, kinda falter with the landing though.

BTW, do we get stats reported on how well a Netflix series doing? How is it determined?

I think what'd be much more interesting than Elektra or Bullseye (maybe have them as part of the scene) but incorporate the Punisher into it, and if he's received well give him his own spin-off TV show.  The Punisher as a major anti-hero/villain/rival would be great foil to Daredevil because they're characters with identical interests and similar ideals about how to deal with them (being a vigilante) but completely opposite on the morality scale and ideals of how to be a vigilante (Death vs. Justice).

Seeing Daredevil arrive at a scene only to see that the Punisher had killed the criminals he was after could be a cool introduction to the season with neither of them.  Seeing them forced in a situation where they have to work together to eliminate the crime but at the same time fighting against each other in the means they'll eliminate the crime.

• Like 3

Good news on the second season greenlited.

Very solid first season, kinda falter with the landing though.

BTW, do we get stats reported on how well a Netflix series doing? How is it determined?

No.  Netflix don't release any info.

• Like 1

Yes!    Now I hope they make some changes to the costume.

I think what'd be much more interesting than Elektra or Bullseye (maybe have them as part of the scene) but incorporate the Punisher into it, and if he's received well give him his own spin-off TV show.  The Punisher as a major anti-hero/villain/rival would be great foil to Daredevil because they're characters with identical interests and similar ideals about how to deal with them (being a vigilante) but completely opposite on the morality scale and ideals of how to be a vigilante (Death vs. Justice).

Seeing Daredevil arrive at a scene only to see that the Punisher had killed the criminals he was after could be a cool introduction to the season with neither of them.  Seeing them forced in a situation where they have to work together to eliminate the crime but at the same time fighting against each other in the means they'll eliminate the crime.

I like that a lot.

• Like 1

Does anyone know where I can buy daredevil posters? it is proven more difficult to find then I thought.

Nevermind found it on ebay.

Edited by Kalo