Orestes

DISNEY+ Original: Marvel's Daredevil - Season 4 is coming!

Wesley is a fucking moron.

Hated that.

The only part of the series I truly hated.

Well, it was an interesting inverse of the slimy super competent aide of the main villain. Also, it was not so much that Wesley was moronic as much as Karen turned out to be a completely unexpected badass. Loved the take on the character, but really, Deborah Ann Woll is perfection. Why isn't she breaking out on the big screen again?

True, but Wesley had been portrayed as hyper-cautious and competent up to that point, so his death was just completely brain-dead on the show's part.

Not that competent otherwise he would have had men check out Owlsley's involvement in Vanessa's poisoning. Or at least have caught on to the discrepancies in the transferred payments far sooner.

He was also shown to have emotional ties to Fisk, like calling Vanessa when Gao rankled him. So it's not that far out of character for him to behave on a purely emotional level when Fisk's mother's identity was compromised. He didn't want to upset his boss further, and he thought he could bully Karen on his own. After all, he did manage to intimidate her earlier. I don't think he ever expected her to pull the trigger. It was a severe miscalculation but all too human IMO. 

• Like 1

I would love to see The Punisher in a Spider-Man movie.

He was created for Spider-Man. His very first appearance in the comics was when he came for Webhead because he mistakenly thought Spidey was responsible for Gwen Stacy's death. So much delicious drama.

Elodie Yung cast as Elektra.

Yung will play Elektra, a mysterious woman from Matt Murdock’s past whose dangerous and exotic ways may be more than he can handle. The first season of “Marvel’s Daredevil” made reference to Elektra, but now Yung will portray one of Daredevil's fan-favorite characters. Elektra marks the most recent major addition to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as she will join Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle in the upcoming season of the Netflix Original Series “Marvel’s Daredevil.”

She should be fine. It's not like we're expecting Elektra to be the most chatty of roles anyway.

Based on season 1, I do wonder if they'd do something really unexpected, like have the Punisher kill Elektra or something like that.

Cool. Good character

I see no mention of the D'Onof in all this, guess he's sitting this season out so they can focus on Punisher and Elektra (and maybe Bullseye?)

Cool. Good character

I see no mention of the D'Onof in all this, guess he's sitting this season out so they can focus on Punisher and Elektra (and maybe Bullseye?)

Seems like a good move. Him coming back in Season 3 could be a big moment with his absence.