kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

I'm not going to discuss it. They know who they are.

Me Think your daily like quota will go down drasticly from now on..You whent cool uncle to strick father in days :P

LOL

So E, which team are you on? Rth posts hot guys pics, and he also met Chris Evans in real life (had good things to say about him too) so I'm inclined towards Rth. :PIn all seriousness, spatulashack, thanks for sharing and updating the numbers. Hope you'll like it here and stick around.
  • Like 4

Moderation:

Guys, let me clarify the spoiler situation a little bit.

Posting a random comment about the villain of the next X-Men film is fine.

Posting a random comment about the end-credit stinger for DOFP is not.

Posted Image

• Like 4

So E, which team are you on?Rth posts hot guys pics, and he also met Chris Evans in real life (had good things to say about him too) so I'm inclined towards Rth. :PIn all seriousness, spatulashack, thanks for sharing and updating the numbers. Hope you'll like it here and stick around.

Not on any teams. Not my thing. :)

So E, which team are you on?Rth posts hot guys pics, and he also met Chris Evans in real life (had good things to say about him too) so I'm inclined towards Rth. :PIn all seriousness, spatulashack, thanks for sharing and updating the numbers. Hope you'll like it here and stick around.

Why choose one team when you can be double-teamed?

IMO.

• Like 2