kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

But having to edit posts to spoiler tag the name

Apocalypse

when it is already known that he is the villain in the next movie is ridiculous.I agree there are plenty of spoilers around, but ED losing it because

Apocalypse

was even discussed is just going a bit too far to enforce the rule.Better guidance is needed for sure in the new spoiler policy.

It wasn't Red's post in particular, it was that it was a followup to Ozy's post.

• Like 1

It wasn't Red's post in particular, it was that it was a followup to Ozy's post.

And I edited the quoted reply. So I don't think my post should have been edited. I feel slighted! 

Jennifer Lawrence Big Draw for ‘X-Men’ Fans, Survey Finds

https://variety.com/2014/film/news/jennifer-lawrence-big-draw-for-x-men-fans-survey-finds-1201190379/

Choke on it and swallow.

:)

They came for the JLaw, they stayed for the awesome. You know what this means, right. JLaw to play Apocalypse!

• Like 4

Someone needs to crop DeHaan's face out of that pic and turn it into a smilie. Then it needs to be uploaded to our board as a smilie, with the shortcut :question: or something

• Like 6