kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

Holy hell! Hidden Cash. Guy donating money and leaving cash all over the place in the bay area. Money giveaway moving to L.A. and NY. 

What where ;D//// my lady --where!

Err...E? Is there something you and Kal have been keeping secret?

Me too. Great score too. Remember that first X-Men trailer? Lol. 'What's the last thing you remember?'

I know, the theme still gives me chills, and feelings (so much feelings) whenever I listen to it. That reminds me, I gotta make it into my ringtone or something. Okay, seriously, I will have to rewatch the movie now. Such beautiful movie with great cast.
  • Like 2

WTF WHERE!?

What where ;D//// my lady --where!

I saw it on the news. The guy leaves clues on twitter where he hides the cash around the city.

Hidden Cash SF #cash @hiddencashsf

Hidden cash ☼ An anonymous social experiment for good ☼ Real Cash hidden around SF & beyond. Find the $ - share tweetphoto + tag @hiddencashsf

San Francisco

@WindhamMarie your amazing tell your friends to rt and follow lets spread the wealth #hiddencash

@hiddencashsf overwhelmed by the true love of the lovely citizens of Sfo #hiddencash in san francisco

• Like 1

Me too. Great score too. Remember that first X-Men trailer? Lol.

'What's the last thing you remember?'

Remember that Wolverine trailer

"All the horrible things in your life"

• Like 2