kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

One day Harry Osborn wakes up, takes a walk through the streets of new york and sees there are no questions worth answering, a single tear rolls down his cheek, cut to black, directed by Marc Webb.

• Like 4

One day Harry Osborn wakes up, takes a walk through the streets of new york and sees there are no questions worth answering, a single tear rolls down his cheek, a girl says "My name is Autumn" and douche chills run through my body, cut to black, directed by Marc Webb.

• Like 3

One day Harry Osborn wakes up, takes a walk through the streets of new york and sees there are no questions worth answering, a single tear rolls down his cheek, cut to black, directed by Marc Webb.

That sounds good for a Sinister Six movie.

But having to edit posts to spoiler tag the name

Apocalypse

when it is already known that he is the villain in the next movie is ridiculous.

I agree there are plenty of spoilers around, but ED losing it because

Apocalypse

was even discussed is just going a bit too far to enforce the rule.

Better guidance is needed for sure in the new spoiler policy.

Posted Image

• Like 1

We were so caught up in the beauty that was Dane Dehaan, and forgot that he still hasn't answered this yet :ph34r:

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be answering but I am enjoying the pleasant banter for sure.