Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

They're just lulling everyone into a false sense of security.

Yeah, yeah, I can't wait to watch their asses getting kicked by Germany...

Yeah, yeah, I can't wait to watch their asses getting kicked by Germany...

I think they should park the bus and grind out a draw against Germany, do the same against Ghana and beat the US. Should be enough to get them through.

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, George Lucas was more concerned with the prequels playing in theaters with the best quality audio/visual.

This was indeed the reason. It wasn't until Sith that he moved away from this. But even that was "only" about 3700 theaters.

I think they should park the bus and grind out a draw against Germany, do the same against Ghana and beat the US. Should be enough to get them through.

I am afraid of those games. Half of these players are a complete disgrace.

I think they should play attacking football against Ghana.

I think they should play attacking football against Ghana.

I have a manager who is from Ghana. He can't wait for the world cup, he is convinced that the wrongs of 2010 will be righted.

This was downright the weirdest and most surreal minute of the last world cup

• Like 1

I have a manager who is from Ghana. He can't wait for the world cup, he is convinced that the wrongs of 2010 will be righted.

Yeah, that was...Ugh. I have no words.

That was one of the most hilarious things EVER. 

• Like 1

I think this might be the Summer where since there is no clear front runner, every movie has fairly large openings (70-90m range) but massive drops because everyone moves onto the next thing the next weekend.

I won't be surprised if HTTYD2 is the only tentpole this summer that manages to have good legs.

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 3