Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

y'know we got a rule about messing with people from texas.

(there's a texas in new england, right?)

I live in Texas and I know nothing about this rule.

Then you are as much a true Texan as you are a true Nolanite...

I'm a Nebraskan at heart.

But my Nolanism...it bleeds deep. I went and saw X-Men today and cursed out the children next to me because we got no Interstellar trailer.

• Like 6

whoa, nicola peltz was Katara in the Last Airbender movie?

wtf? how does anyone in that get to be deemed worthy enough to ever act in anything ever again?

It's a fucking Michael Bay movie. It probably counts as a plus.

I'm a Nebraskan at heart.

But my Nolanism...it bleeds deep. I went and saw X-Men today and cursed out the children next to me because we got no Interstellar trailer.

Which is weird because a true Nolanite would know that the Interstellar trailer is playing with Godzilla, not DOFP.

• Like 7

Which is weird because a true Nolanite would know that the Interstellar trailer is playing with Godzilla, not DOFP.

He keeps giving the game away. He's probably got a huge collection of Marvel dolls at home. Sorry, I mean...action figures!

• Like 4

On 5/31/2014 at 7:25 PM, aDIM Stormborn said:

I'm going out for the night. Can somebody please PM me the numbers as they come in so I don't have to search. Thanks, love you all.

Send me a text.  I'll let you know.  My number is 416-970-5555.

No jokes.

Of course I knew that, but I'm gonna yell at everybody regardless. It should be attached to every movie until November.

• Like 1