Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

I (of cawrsh) thought the snow level was pretty great.

Modern Warfare 2 did it better. And I don't have that many good things to say about Modern Warfare 2.  :ph34r:

At least it didn't completely unravel into mindless Bayhem like MW3.

• Like 3

My deep shame is that I LOVE her song Almost is Never Enough.The girl has talent, I just kinda feel weird looking at her.

Honestly I don't find much attraction in her or Page either.

Not sure if I like Problem or no?

"All you care about is money. This town deserves a better class of criminal, and I'm gonna give it to 'em."

Glorious Ledger, glorious.

More of this in this thread. 

Posted Image

CJohn, maybe you dreamt you missed the first hour :ph34r:

It wasn't a dream. It was a goddamn nightmare. It will haunt me for months. MONTHS! :P

• Like 2

Modern Warfare 2 did it better. And I don't have that many good things to say about Modern Warfare 2.  :ph34r:

Nah. Modern Warfare 2's apex was the White House level and the Gulag. Cliffhanger is relatively pretty boring IMO.

But dat Kevin McKidd.

• Like 2

MW3 has Bayhem? Need to buy it. 

Honestly I don't find much attraction in her or Page either. Not sure if I like Problem or no?

Ugggh, Iggy Azalea is dreadful, her fake accent sucks too, I hate everything she's on.

She is somehow 20 years old

What in the... Like, for real? You have to be trolling me. She is over 20?! She is lying. I can't believe that.

MW3 has Bayhem? Need to buy it. 

The opening act of the game has you stealing a submarine and blowing up all of New York Harbor with its missiles while you power-raft to escape through all the explosions and ships sinking.

• Like 1

Nah. Modern Warfare 2's apex was the White House level and the Gulag. Cliffhanger is relatively pretty boring IMO.

But dat Kevin McKidd.

Back to Kevin McKidd. Rome is awesome. :lol:

• Like 2

Who is she? She is like what? 12? 13? You have got to be fucking kidding me if you tell me she is over 18.

She's like 20 something years old. I think she has the Gary Coleman thing.

So Pink, you're not watching TDK??

Posted Image

Lol....

You serious?

It's on commercial, and of course I'm watching. I'm just doing double duties with another thing

• Like 3

The opening act of the game has you stealing a submarine and blowing up all of New York Harbor with its missiles while you power-raft to escape through all the explosions and ships sinking.

I don't even remember what happens in MW3...