Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

• Founder / Operator

Just read a BuzzFeed article on Nikki Finke.Someone in the comments did some promotion for the Forum.

:lol:

Nikki gets too much hate. I'm just gonna say it.

• Like 6

The cast made this movie from a good movie to an excellent one...

Posted Image

I hope they crank up Cap 's fighting skills in AOU, Thor gets some more love. Hawkeye's bow and arrow skills are underrated, imo. :lol:

Edited by ECSTASY

I am gonna say one thing. It is good to see a superhero movie where they don't destroy a city or a part of it, or where the fate of the world isn't in the balance. And in addition to that we also have Chris Evans's character and Jessica Alba's boobs. Those are the only good things about this.

Edited by CJohn

Fuck. That was supposed to be a secret  :ph34r:

#ED left the memo inside his jacket. I'm reading it to all the banned members to expose the mod hypocrisy to force their release into BOFtham.

• Like 2

She is better than her replacement at Deadline, clueless Anita.

No kidding. I think their biggest mistake was trying to replace Nikki with another Nikki. There will never be another, lol. 

• Like 2

Now don't rush into anything. Take it slowly.  :D

Nah. I can just just, like...return him within 30 days, right? There's gotta be a return policy.

I take around 3000 pictures in that time period, in various hilarious and gif-able poses, then I'm all set for at least 50,000 likes.

• Like 1

I am gonna say one thing. It is good to see a superhero movie where they don't destroy a city or a part of it, or where the fate of the world isn't in the balance. And in addition to that we also have Chris Evans's character and Jessica Alba's boobs. Those are the only good things about this.

Geez, you're watching it. Thought you weren't going to?

It is also good to see a superhero movie where the after credits scene is before the credits (Doom's scene where he know he is still alive and with powers would totally be in mid-credits in today's movies). 

I hope they crank up Cap 's fighting skills in AOU, Thor gets some more love. Hawkeye's bow and arrow skills are underrated, imo. :lol:

Hawkeye had some very cool shots in Avengers...The one where he fires backside without looking for one but agree they can amp him up a bit too...

Cap between TFA/Avengers and TWS was night and day though...I hope the one in AOU is more like the one in TWS...

Geez, you're watching it. Thought you weren't going to?

INCEPTION ON ANOTHER CHANNEL. FUCK MY LIFE. AND I HAVE BEEN WATCHING SHIT FANTASTIC FOUR UNTIL NOW. SOMEONE SHOOT ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 6

Chris Evans is so hot in those movies and I still can't watch them. Ioan Gruffud is underrated too. But they are just way too corny.

I think the movies are more geared to young children and it's a shame they aren't better. The Fantastic Four is so goofy, fun and silly in premise that it's actually a perfect comic to gear toward children.  They sell them the toys, pajamas, the bedsheets etc and yet they really can't watch most of the films.  Even Spider-man has disturbingly violent scenes.    But the FF reboot will be "gritty" and serious instead of just being better.

Edited by TalismanRing

INCEPTION ON ANOTHER CHANNEL. FUCK MY LIFE. AND I HAVE BEEN WATCHING SHIT FANTASTIC FOUR UNTIL NOW. SOMEONE SHOOT ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

• Like 4

They are in the hotel now. Fuck, missed all the good stuff in first level and the epic Paris scene with Ellen Page. Plus all the scenes between Leo and Marion. 

Posted Image

• Like 4

That's glorious.

• Like 1