Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Nope. Something must murder it. TF4. Whatever. It needs to die. 

EDIT: It also must somehow have a 60% drop against HTTYD2.

The Queen will make a bank and ya'll will deal, Empress of Hollywood has no consideration for any BSGs

Posted Image

• Like 1

I'm glad you're into the game this year.   :)

I am not. This thing kills my brain every weekend  :ph34r:

My A Million Ways prediction will haunt me until September  :unsure:

• Like 3

Seth MacFarlane's A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST was strung up, debuting w/ just $17M.

LOL at my signature. And LOL at my early Summer prediction of 33/105 or whatever I put in the Summer Game. 

• Like 3

That's until the king of MARVEL Movie's, The AVENGERS 2 comes out next May and wipes the floor with X-MEN beyond the fanbase.. Next May is going to be EPIC.. Absolutely EPIC..

I think you missed the point.

Today is Children's Day over here. Theaters are having tons of sellouts in the new animation Underdogs and X-Men seems to also be felling some sort of bump. 

I never hear you guys talking about that date. When is it celebrated in America?

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

But other kids films survive each other. Even if it had a 45-50% drop that weekend, it should still recover afterwards.

Maleficent doesn't have spectacular WOM. So it will definitely get affected. To what extent, we can only know for sure when we see it.If you ask me, I think Maleficent will drop just over 50% next weekend and another 50% the next. That would put it on track for 180-190m.
  • Like 1

Today is Children's Day over here. Theaters are having tons of sellouts in the new animation Underdogs and X-Men seems to also be felling some sort of bump. 

I never hear you guys talking about that date. When is it celebrated in America?

There's no such thing.

There's a mother and father's day tho.

• Like 1

There's no such thing.

There's a mother and father's day tho.

I guess it makes sense since I never heard anyone talking about that here.

We also have those 2. 

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So 60% decline?

• Like 1