Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

What's to say it won't happen again. I distinctly remember you hating TDKR like you do TASM or Godzilla, "50 movies better than TDKR" who's to say, you might flip flop again in a year or 2 .  ;)  :P

I doubt he has seen Godzilla. His behavior makes me think he's purely trolling. Idk why, if you dislike a movie, just say it and then it's over. But to constantly bring it up is IMO annoying and kind of sad.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I will take it if it holds true...after Friday, I seriously thought this would drop 65%+...

Edited by AC Slater

Their best days are behind them, as X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST fell off -64% w/ $32.6M, $162M total.— Exhibitor Relations (@ERCboxoffice) June 1, 2014

ERC, stirring up the pot. This was the best reviewed X-Men movie of the series and the 2nd to get an A CinemaScore.

I doubt he has seen Godzilla. His behavior makes me think he's purely trolling. Idk why, if you dislike a movie, just say it and then it's over. But to constantly bring it up is IMO annoying and kind of sad.

Baumer's not a troll. He'll start complaining about movies only after watching them so I'm pretty sure he has watched it. 

• Like 2

so 710m ww for asm2 in the end.

still a chance of 3 cmbs taking different crowns - ww, dom, os.

With another $4.1M overseas this weekend, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 ($497M) has now passed AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ($496M).

— Exhibitor Relations (@ERCboxoffice) June 1, 2014

I bet 80% of that $4.1 weekly number were from China.  Its run is finished in a lot of countries and it was the last day in China.

Baumer's not a troll. He'll start complaining about movies only after watching them so I'm pretty sure he has watched it.

Even if he watched the movie, it still constitutes as trollish behavior. We get it you HATE the movie.

DOFP is closely in line with FF6's run so far.

I think this is fine...Yes, DOFP is a much better movie than the previous ones and deserves more but at this point, this movie is more about repairing the damage from the crap X-Men movies and hopefully Apocalypse will go higher...

• Like 1