wileECoyote

Weds Numbers 6/4 Early proj Malef 5.6 DOFP 2.8 AMW 1.4

from notfabio:

usual megaplex Thursday fault 755 edge 130 {nm} notfabio on Jun 05, 20:41

edge is pacing to do a little better than half to 3/4 oblivion {nm} notfabio on Jun 05, 20:43

fault out doing vow {nm} notfabio on Jun 05, 20:43

fault has sold an obscene 250 tickets for Friday {nm} notfabio on Jun 05, 20:45

Awful for Edge.

FIOS LA Thurs night sellouts/shows: 27 / 180.

It's hard to say how good that is considering it has about half the showtimes that some of the May blockbusters had. Though I think it'll do at least $6 million tonight.

Edited by Biggestgeekever

Hopefully, it is higher for both and not lower.

Good evening Empire and Esctacy my queen. How are you my awesome friends tonight... :D  About to work out and was poking around the forums.  Man seem a few of our compadres actually liked Edge of Tomm. I may have to see it  later on :)

• Like 1

Off topic to Basketball, but Gravity has been doing horribly on Home Video. I am guessing the "Must watch in IMAX" and "Must watch in theaters" message may have caused people to not buy it on Home Video. Less than 2 Million units sold in 4 weeks in release.

Posted Image

Good evening Empire and Esctacy my queen. How are you my awesome friends tonight... :D  About to work out and was poking around the forums.  Man seem a few of our compadres actually liked Edge of Tomm. I may have to see it  later on :)

Good evening to you my dear. How has life been treating you? Hope all is well.

Off topic to Basketball, but Gravity has been doing horribly on Home Video. I am guessing the "Must watch in IMAX" and "Must watch in theaters" message may have caused people to not buy it on Home Video. Less than 2 Million units sold in 4 weeks in release.

Posted Image

Uh oh Grimm thats real bad for a hit movie...Seems folks know you cant get that immersive feeling at home and staying away.

Avatar was so grand folks wanted it no matter what.. Just goes to show you that a great people will draw people even if its not in its ultimate format.. Were there any other big releases Grim that could have hurt Gravity's HV BO?

What happened Ecstasy? :(  and what team  did this happen on.. I didnt watch the game..

Spurs v. Heat finals. The AC went out in the arena and Le Bron left the game with cramps. Looked like his muscles locked up on him.

• Like 1

:) well I will tell you that your ratio of EOT to FIOS is in right ballpark

Can Edge actually do worse than Transcendence for previews? That opened on Good Friday and this has the NBA Finals tonight, so I guess it's possible. 

Based off your hint and notfabio's report, I'm going to go with $9m for Fault and $900k for Edge.