wileECoyote

Weds Numbers 6/4 Early proj Malef 5.6 DOFP 2.8 AMW 1.4

August is going to be a great month for films for me....Get On Up, Guardians of the Galaxy, TMNT, the Giver, the Expendables 3, and Sin City 2.

I'm not expecting any movie to have great legs in August either. It is looking like May at a smaller scale. Everything will open well and then drop off quickly.

• Like 1

I'm not expecting any movie to have great legs in August either. It is looking like May at a smaller scale. Everything will open well and then drop off quickly.

Get On Up could have good legs if it turns out to be a crowd pleaser.

• Like 1

comparing daily numbers from a late may film to those of a early march is like apples and oranges. clearly the daily holds of Maleficent will be stronger due to summer weekdays. Its the weekends that will tell wether or not she will keep up with Oz.

Technically, Oz was released during spring break for many places.  So it isn't as far off as you might think.

• Like 1

and rth was spot on with AMWTDITW

.II.

[iIII]

Of Course..

edit:

my internet is very slow right now. can't get bane gifs.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 2

Goddamn it, DOFP! Get your shit together. Your Wed drops disgust me.

Posted Image

Aaaanyway, my fellow Romanian Simona Halep has won her semifinal at Roland Garros, and will face Sharapova in the final, looking for revenge after her loss in the Madrid final a few weeks back. So, I at least have a reason to celebrate!

• Like 3