AniNate

Joy | David O. Russell | Christmas 2015 | New Trailer on Page 20!

Am I the only one who thinks J Law looks much older than she is? People always say Hollywood miscasts her because she's too young, but...she looks like she could be 30. 

Jennifer%20Lawrence%20660%20Reuters.JPG?

Don't forget to factor her height to make her older in a way. 

jpeg&output-quality=75

Edited by Klingo
  • Like 1

Yea I loved Hustle..everytime I got to any forum, I find a LOT of hate to it dunno why.

People are tired of DOR and are nitpicking Hustle because they think it is overrated. I did not see the film until recently and let the hate get to me a bit even though I usually like DOR films so I was a bit suprised how brilliant it was.

And I felt it was really refreshing to have the wife to bee younger than the mistress. It was clear Rosalind was supposed to be some ditzy highschool drop out or something who still had some smarts. The reason why her and Bale's character's marriage was not working was partially do to the age difference. I do not think Jennifer was playing an older character.

Anyway, it us nice now that Jennifer actually us the lead of the DOR film she is in. Often when actresses are directors muses they never get the lead role, just girlfriend parts.

• Like 1

I get the miscast argument but I like to think Rosalynd was really young. It explains her behavior-- like someone who tried to grow up too fast.

The age didn't bother me so much as her butchering an attempt at being a New York guidette. It just didn't work for me.

• Like 4

Hoping for an AFI premiere.

Sometimes pundit logic is so ridiculous. "DOR's pat three movies have all gotten a ton of award traction. The goodwill us to runout sometime." That's isn't how things work statistically!

If it hits AFI, am seriously considering taking a flight to the states to see the film.

Yes, that's how much am excited for it!!

I'm going either way. :) Have you been to AFI before?

There is a serious possibility it is played as a secret screening.

No haven't been to AFI - only Cannes. I wonder how different it will be!

Might consider going this year - imagine if both Revenant and Joy screen back to back like Selma and Sniper like last year!! I would go nuts!