AniNate

Joy | David O. Russell | Christmas 2015 | New Trailer on Page 20!

I don't think I can. It is a 6 hour drive both ways and there is no certainty I get in. I'll just wait for AFI and cross my fingers it premiers there.

that's too bad, seeing a movie before everyone else is always exciting, especially when you're a fan of the director.

And The Martian. That being said Joy is there ticket to Best Actress, Best Supporting Actress and many other categories.

It isn't moving. JLaw doesn't mind campaigning and she knew that was going to be part of signing on for a DOR film.

Cant't see Fox moving this due to Jennifer not campaigning. But Fox might not want to campaign 3 Oscar contenders with Revenant and The Martian.

• Like 1

@awards_watch: Joy screening: Erin Brockovich meets Mildred Pierce. 100% Jennifer Lawrence's show. She could win the Oscar. #JoyMovie

@awards_watch: Joy screening: David O. Russell's best film since Three Kings. #JoyMovie

@awards_watch: Joy screening: Robert De Niro sole Supporting Actor contender, Bradley Cooper and Edward Ramirez non-factors. #JoyMovie

@awards_watch: Joy screening: It's 100% a drama. No way it could be frauded into Comedy at the Golden Globes. #JoyMovie

The sources should be reliable too.

• Like 1