Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

how is ciaran hinds older sam worthington and NOT older Marton Csokas? this casting makes no sense.

Yeah, that was the one thing that threw me in the movie. They should have switched the older guys around.

World War Z. Never saw All is Lost. Did you like it?

All is Lost is extremely good with an amazing performance from Redford. I think JC Chandor is one of the most talented directors working today. Margin Call is an incredible and vastly underrated film.  

• Like 1

The Debt is starting now. never seen it. but hey, Jessica Chastain.

but on the other hand, sam worthington.

but hey, helen mirren

but on the other hand, Marton Csokas.

On the other hand Tom Wilkinson and Ciaran Hinds. Like those guys.

The Wales segment is far far better than the Israel shit segment before it.

Best part is the South Korea stopover.

After the way the zombie outbreaks happened wherever Brad Pitt went to (Israel seemed like they were doing fine till Pitt got there), I started to think the zombies were targeting him specifically.

The 3rd act is way better, but doesn't even feel like it is the same movie we have been watching up to that point.

It's okay, Blankments. You can stop liking all the posts from the complainers and just like mine.

That's discrimination though

So I just got caught up with the past 30-40 pages.

I can't tell you how much I wish this forum had a dislike button.

BOOO

So, I watched Mr. Peabody and Sherman today. Pretty decent movie. Though Ty Burrell's voice bugged me. I can't disassociate him from his MF character.

Never seen Modern Family so I enjoyed it

I know right? All that uncalled for Looper hate.

Amen

wait, it was a few episodes in the middle. you're missing the beginning. why would anyone watch that?

i didn't watch them, i don't even know spanish lol. but i was freaking out over the screenshots coming out and then everyone's reaction