Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

The 12:20am still doesn't have a single seat sold. Not sure what the theater was expecting when they programmed a movie targeted squarely at a teen audience at 12:20 in the night.

A horny couple with an empty theater to themselves.

People keep riding on EoT's opening 5 minutes and ending but I loved both. 

The opening 5 minutes are the best piece of world-building since Pacific Rim's and the ending is so amazingly emotional because we've bonded with Cage and Emily Blunt's character.

I should specify a bit, I enjoy the first few minutes quite a bit, but when the actual actual plot starts in London, was a bit awkward I felt.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

People keep riding on EoT's opening 5 minutes and ending but I loved both. 

The opening 5 minutes are the best piece of world-building since Pacific Rim's and the ending is so amazingly emotional because we've bonded with Cage and Emily Blunt's character.

I didn't think the ending was particularly emotional, partially because

it felt like a huge cheat

I didn't think the ending was particularly emotional, partially because

it felt like a huge cheat

After seeing the characters die so many times it was nice to have that happy ending with no strings attached.

• Like 1

Obviously he meant the prequels. We're using iJack's definition of generation, right?

RoTS is better then Pacific Rim.  :ph34r: ((And TPM and AoTC are a point and half a point worse then PR))

• Like 1

"Pacific Rim Guardians of the Galaxy is this generation's Star Wars" -Devin Faraci

This is what he has been pushing a lot in the past few weeks.

Apparently, the only thing that is not this generations Star Wars is the actual Star Wars series, which sucks.

• Like 2

Looks like we're on the right path to eventually building ride-able mechs. If we ever accomplish that, I'm joining the military no questions asked.

Maybe in the future it will look like this.

Posted Image

• Like 1