Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

The speed difference was ridiculous. Vettel was lucky to not be caught up in that.

Yeah, I would've shit my pants if something flew in front of me like that :o

Anyway, first exciting race of the season, I'll never doubt Canada again :)

Just for the heck of it, I looked at my initial summer predicts, and adjusted them to the actual openings. If all my multipliers were correct, this would've been the summer so far in final gross.

Godzilla - 300M

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 251M

X-Men: Days of Future Past - 227M

Maleficent - 193M

Neighbors - 183M

The Fault in Our Stars - 149M

Edge of Tomorrow - 70M

A Million Ways to Die in the West - 60M

Million Dollar Arm - 42M

Blended - 42M

Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return - 11M

Moms' Night Out - 11M

sex tape looks awful. did I mention when I saw 22js yesterday, the tammy trailer got big laughs, the trailer for a shitty looking british comedy got big laughs, sex tape only got a chuckle from the tumble weed that was rolling across the room.

Oh gosh, Sex Tape looks awful

You should, I was being an asshole. Sorry again. I enjoy your posts. 

Thanks, but seriously, don't worry about it. It's coo' :)

Blankments you are the reason I randomly log on and see if I have a like in the queue. You never disappoint me. When I see that red number, my day is made. Thank you based Blankments for the late ass likes. Keeping my ratio up one click ata time.

• Like 1

Advanced Warfare looks good, tho. Much better than the new Battlefield: Hardline.

In terms of recent exo-suit related media, Advanced Warfare will probably make more money in it's first 24 hours than EOT and Elysium combined. Hell, it might make more in it's first few days than every single film out this year. Pretty crazy.

This makes no sense. Why would she be afraid of Luigi, wouldn't Bowser be a better Terminator?  :P

Major controversy in the Nintendo world, they made Luigi a villain somewhere.
  • Like 1

This makes no sense. Why would she be afraid of Luigi, wouldn't Bowser be a better Terminator?  :P

But Luigi has that dark face in Mario Kart 8, not Bowser  :ph34r:

Blankments you are the reason I randomly log on and see if I have a like in the queue. You never disappoint me. When I see that red number, my day is made. Thank you based Blankments for the late ass likes. Keeping my ratio up one click ata time.

I just try to keep up to date on the forums; regardless of how busy my life is. Liking everyone's post is a good way to make sure I read everything :)

• Like 3

eh, she only has eyes for mario. luigi is probably the creep who steals her underwear she can't stand but puts up with because mario can't let go of him, they've been through so much shit together.

• Like 2

sex tape looks awful. did I mention when I saw 22js yesterday, the tammy trailer got big laughs, the trailer for a shitty looking british comedy got big laughs, sex tape only got a chuckle from the tumble weed that was rolling across the room.

It looks terribly unfunny. Also they give every single person they know an ipad, which is one of the most ridiculous setups for a movie in a while

• Like 5

It looks terribly unfunny. Also they give every single person they know an ipad, which is one of the most ridiculous setups for a movie in a while

someone here, I think Matt, said it's gonna make 200 domestic in another thread because the premise is relatable.

WHAT'S RELATABLE HERE?

THEY GET THEIR MAILMAN AN IPAD FOR CHRISTMAS!

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 9