Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

24M seems more accurate than 20M . 

If that is true, or slightly higher, I think it will hit 50M+ for sure.

Gitesh Pandya never ever opens his mouth till he is sure. He rarely takes part in the pre studio estimates activity. So am confident it will do around 24m. Lower end of Rth's early estimates.

• Like 1

Gitesh Pandya never ever opens his mouth till he is sure. He rarely takes part in the pre studio estimates activity. So am confident it will do around 24m. Lower end of Rth's early estimates.

If it ends Friday at 24, then with a 3X from the true Friday number, the OW can be as much as 56M, with the low end at somewhere around 46 or so if it follows Twilight's Friday to OW multiplier.

• Like 2

all cops just got trapped in the sewers. damn it..why Nolan why!

they don't get rescued till Batman opens up the tunnel months later right?

survived on rats or what..

my only grievance with the movie.

#Ed, Mr. Pink, Tele..please help.

all cops just got trapped in the sewers. damn it..why Nolan why!they don't get rescued till Batman opens up the tunnel months later right?survived on rats or what..my only grievance with the movie.#Ed, Mr. Pink, Tele..please help.

Dammit, it broke already!?!:P
  • Like 1

I'm not so sure about that. He's had his fair share of wrong estimates.

• Like 2

I'm not so sure about that. He's had his fair share of wrong estimates.

oh ok. i thought he hardly gave estimates till studios released them officially. but i don't follow him much so maybe not.