grim22

Tuesday Numbers: FIOS 5.0, MAL 4.7, EOT 3.5, DOFP 2.0

It's been anti-climatic for me. At least for the big openers. Still waiting for that elusive 100m opener.

I don't necessarily mean at the box office…although the box office has reflected how boring this Summer is so far. For example when I hear that the new X-Men movie is supposed to be amazing and getting great reviews, I just shrug. Another X-Men movie? Meh. 

• Like 1

TF4 will probably do it and manage to be the worst movie of the Summer. 

It only makes sense.

And then everyone will bemoan the death of originality in the movie industry. At that point studios will just need to point to this summer.

• Like 2

TF4 will probably do it and manage to be the worst movie of the Summer. 

It only makes sense.

Well people seem to like Transformers movies a lot all over the world. Whether they are bad or not I couldn't tell you because I don't watch them. But I do like watching its box office run.

• Like 3

Well people seem to like Transformers movies a lot all over the world. Whether they are bad or not I couldn't tell you because I don't watch them. But I do like watching its box office run.

Oh I know. People are sheep.

I dislike all 3 movies, yet I have the Ultimate Collectors Trilogy set at home(5000 only).  :ph34r:

• Like 1

I dislike all 3 movies, yet I have the Ultimate Collectors Trilogy set at home(5000 only).  :ph34r:

I am watching TF4 in IMAX 3D, giving them more money than a 2D ticket would. I am part of the problem. :D

• Like 2

People aren't sheep. People are people. Human beings that are perfectly capable of spending money on the movies they enjoy. 

• Like 4

People aren't sheep. People are people. Human beings that are perfectly capable of spending money on the movies they enjoy. 

no no no, they're only allowed to spend money on movies I enjoy

• Like 1

I really want to see this in IMAX. It will be glorious. 

You know which was the best IMAX scene ever IMO. This one

This was actually filmed in IMAX, and it filled the whole screen, the scale was breathtaking.

• Like 2

Yea but DOFP may not exceed X3 or FF6 which is kinda hard on people who are dead set to anoint this as the biggest superhero movie of 2014

Maybe it will be the number one Super hero movie world wide ?

You know which was the best IMAX scene ever IMO. This one

This was actually filmed in IMAX, and it filled the whole screen, the scale was breathtaking.

It is a shame this movie sucks story wise, IMO. 

Edited by CJohn

Edge of Tomorrow was apparently retitled Live on the Edge :lol:

Posted Image

I noticed that as well. I don't know if I have ever seen a film that has been released, but then has the star's names above a different, albeit related, title for susequent advertising material.

• Like 1