grim22

Tuesday Numbers: FIOS 5.0, MAL 4.7, EOT 3.5, DOFP 2.0

Actually, with summer weekdays having started, the weekend holds won't be as good or bad anymore. A lot of demand will be moved to weekdays as well now.

Ok that makes sense.

• Like 1

Great numbers if you ask me. I honestly expected fault to drop a lot more than it did. After that amazing monday hold, I was fully expecting something in the 10-15% drop area. 

And season 3 of Korra looks epic as shit.

• Like 1

For anyone who isn't familiar with Sam Peckinpah's work, RIDE THE HIGH COUNTRY is on TCM in a couple of hours, followed a little later by THE WILD BUNCH and PAT GARRETT & BILLY THE KID.

Educate them, Tele. Show them the way.

• Like 2

I wasn't going to do this today,weds looking likeFIOS 4.1,Malef 4,EOT 2.8,DOFP 1.7

And you know what? Its perfectly fine that you dont on days like these where numbers does' ent really matter much. I speak for a lot of us i think that feel blessed with you presence and fear the day you get bored or sick with providing us numbers because it became a 2nd job to you..So do what you want and dont feel obligated(spelling please)We want you around for a long time so make sure that its still fun and giving for you Edited by fmpro
  • Like 4

I wasn't going to do this today,

weds looking like

FIOS 4.1,Malef 4,EOT 2.8,DOFP 1.7

yeah... but we're numbers junkies and you're an enabler so the numbers have to be posted...

( I see fmpro posted a serious reply but I know you're off to do a Pot Roast or something like that and was in a hurry :ph34r:

• Like 1