Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

I also wonder how much merit one or two performance should have on a critical rating. Literally the only things everyone praises about Maleficent are Jolie and Fanning but they don't save the film.

It's on track to be the worst reviewed movie among the 150 M+ summer films. Unless T: AOE dethrones it, lol.

I agree actually. "Pain and Gain" is a much much better movie than the reviews suggest. The exact same movie directed by anyone else would have been in the 80s on RT.

I've always said R rated Bay is vastly superior to PG-13 Bay
  • Like 4

Pain and Gain is a good movie, it got better for me with subsequent viewings. The script was very good, both script and direction just need to be a bit tighter and more focused, and it would be a great movie.

• Like 1

Guys, can I just confess something?

I like being a like whore. Both in giving likes and taking them. Likes are like the likeliest like likable thing ever, and I love feeling like the Magic Mike of likes.

please like this post

• Like 13

Watching "X-Men: First Class" on FX. The Nazi hunting scenes are just brilliant. I can only imagine what the proposed "X-Men Origins: Magneto" would have been like with Fassbender, especially since each of these scenes would have been given more room to breathe. The solution to the problem of the ship crossing the blockade line is also really well done. How that movie din't do better at the box office I will never know. At least the reception of that movie established the new actors, and allowed DOFP to do much better, and will do over 700M WW. Can't wait for Apocalypse to do even better.

• Like 9

I agree actually. "Pain and Gain" is a much much better movie than the reviews suggest. The exact same movie directed by anyone else would have been in the 80s on RT.

No.It's not a bad movie at all, but Bay's tendencies hold him (and the movie) back. Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 3

Cracked has gone the family guy route stop being funny and proceed to lecture it's viewers on their lives and choices

Or it could be worse, it could be one of their movie articles.........

Watching "X-Men: First Class" on FX. The Nazi hunting scenes are just brilliant. I can only imagine what the proposed "X-Men Origins: Magneto" would have been like with Fassbender, especially since each of these scenes would have been given more room to breathe. The solution to the problem of the ship crossing the blockade line is also really well done. How that movie din't do better at the box office I will never know. At least the reception of that movie established the new actors, and allowed DOFP to do much better, and will do over 700M WW. Can't wait for Apocalypse to do even better.

still my favorite X-Men scene. i love the way they built the tension:

http://vimeo.com/73270250

• Like 8

Guys, can I just confess something?

I like being a like whore. Both in giving likes and taking them. Likes are like the likeliest like likable thing ever, and I love feeling like the Magic Mike of likes.

please like this post

Wait

why don't I just call myself

MAGIC LIKE

• Like 2