Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

What do you mean by released online? 

The expansion depends on the success of his limited release this weekend. 

Similar to how Only God Forgives was released online,

and sorry for bumping this thread I haven't been on my computer for 2 weeks (due to my trip) and I just got back home today (I used my phone to talk here on the drive back yesterday) and I used this thread on accident.

I have a question to anyone who knows the answer,

I really want to see Snowpiercer however it isn't out anywhere within a 40 mile radius for me, is it going to be expanding?  And is it already released online?  If it is I will spare the wait and watch it at home.

List of locations playing Snowpiercer: http://snowpiercer-film.com/screenings

And if you saying "released" online, then it had. But if you are saying officially released online, no dice.

I have a question to anyone who knows the answer,

I really want to see Snowpiercer however it isn't out anywhere within a 40 mile radius for me, is it going to be expanding?  And is it already released online?  If it is I will spare the wait and watch it at home.

Released online.

Get this guys... Transformers had a 30M OD....in China.. That is crazy.... If it holds I wonder if this means in China Transformers is going over the 200-250+M Marks.. That is crazy...  It had a OD rivaling North AMerica... :)

If Transformers makes 250m in China that means the #1 movie in China for the Summer would be bigger than the US' number 1 movie for the summer.

Fak!!! You know we are both disney fans, but come on now Malificent surpassing  Godzilla and its supposingly  a weak ass film makes me sad :(

It's sad, but I don't try to let it bother me. I just shrug it off.

If Transformers makes 250m in China that means the #1 movie in China for the Summer would be bigger than the US' number 1 movie for the summer.

DON'T SAY THAT. I NEED AOE TO HIT 315!