Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

I don't think critics automatically put Bay's movies on the negative side of things, I think it's because of how he makes his movies. His lack of overall focus on story, his surface-level characterization, his general ADD when it comes to framing and editing... All of these tend to limit his movies. If you took the exact same film and presented it as "directed by Alan Smithee", I think it'd fall within a few points of the actual RT score, all told.

Someone should try that, it would be like the time Hanson got radio stations to play their new song under a different band name to prevent pre-conceived notions from affecting the popularity. Only once the song got popular, the radio station revealed that the song was by Hanson, and many people were taken aback.

• Like 3

Spidey has probably generated the most likes on the forums. iJack talking about ASM and the responses, Baumer about ASM and the under 200m club, Tele's wall of text, the 2 ASM2 threads, the ow thread and of course

Posted Image

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1