Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

One of these days Blank is gonna have some kind of a nervous breakdown and we'll never hear from him again. So don't complain and cherish the awesomeness that this thread was. And the likes.

I got your back, buddy :) don't go cray cray on us.

:ph34r: 

I'll try, good friend :)

• Like 1

Quick QuestionI'm 18 Minutes into A Million Ways To Die In The West, should I turn it off, or does it get better?

1) You just admitted you pirated it :D

2) Don't know, haven't seen it... probably not.

3) Is the picture quality any good? :ph34r:

I was doing my best in convincing my dad to see X-Men and EOT as an extra gift, and he said, "They got bad reviews though."

I obviously stopped him and interjected with, "No, they didn't! 91% and 90% on RT, dad! They were really good. Probably, my favorites of the year."

He said, "Don't you like every movie you see?" He dragged me.

I answered him. "Duh! Because I have amazing taste."

He laughed really loud, and he told me, "Noooo. You liked Inception, and that wasn't a good movie." Dragged twice.

HE DRAGGED ME TWICE. I don't get his dislove for Inception. At least, he hated Prometheus more.

Edited by Claire Jean Holt
  • Like 3

I was doing my best in convincing my dad to see X-Men and EOT as an extra gift, and he said, "They got bad reviews though."

I obviously stopped him and interjected with, "No, they didn't! 91% and 90% on RT, dad! They were really good. Probably, my favorites of the year."

He said, "Don't you like every movie you see?" He dragged me.

I answered him. "Duh! Because I have amazing taste."

He laughed really loud, and he told me, "Noooo. You liked Inception, and that wasn't a good movie." Dragged twice.

HE DRAGGED ME TWICE. I don't get his dislove for Inception. At least, he hated Prometheus more.

The fuck?

• Like 3

I was doing my best in convincing my dad to see X-Men and EOT as an extra gift, and he said, "They got bad reviews though." I obviously stopped him and interjected with, "No, they didn't! 91% and 90% on RT, dad! They were really good. Probably, my favorites of the year." He said, "Don't you like every movie you see?" He dragged me. I answered him. "Duh! Because I have amazing taste." He laughed really loud, and he told me, "Noooo. You liked Inception, and that wasn't a good movie." Dragged twice. HE DRAGGED ME TWICE. I don't get his dislove for Inception. At least, he hated Prometheus more.

:rofl:
  • Like 1

Yeah. We had gotten him a BR DVD player for his birthday or Father's Day. I forgot, but we got him a movie too. And we got him Inception.

He said it was really predictable though.

Posted Image

I guess my dad's a genius then.

I know it's Father Day but I wanna drag him too. My dad was like "Oh this like Matrix?"

That's about all he got though.

• Like 2

Dragon has shown a lot of improvement on Movietickets.com over the past 8 hours.  Could end up with a weekend of 52....or on the other hand, maybe 22 Jump will only end up with 58 or so.  But Dragon looks like it is pretty much going to be #1 daily at the box office from today until the 26th. (maybe the Kevin Hart movie will win Friday the 20th).

Just got out of How to Train Your Dragon 2. Now this is how you make a sequel, not only did it expand upon the original, but it added more to the mythology of the series, as well as being very emotional and funny.

I loved the first How to Train Your Dragon, but after seeing the sequel I think the love the second one even more.

Edited by Fancyarcher