Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

Muppets, million dollar arm,need for speed

Muppets must seriously be the king of underperformers this year. Can't believe how badly it did considering that Muppets 1 seemed to have been received pretty well, and the trailer always got good reactions. It was also a family movie, so not reaching even a 3X from OW was shocking.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 3

The thing is, the entire summer underperforming makes no sense. A lot of movies in a row underperforming eventually has to lead to a huge breakout at some point in the summer. The only summer movies which look like they could break out big now are TF4 and Dawn of planet of the apes. Of them, I am doubtful if Dawn will actually break out..

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY. I mean, Disney and Marvel is crazily marketing it everywhere and seems to be working.
  • Like 3

People are getting more and more creative with their like whoring :P, we've had pics of kids, shirtless pics, phone conversations, gift photos, music lyrics, actual music videos... I wonder if someone will actually make a feature length film Nikki for likes.

AKA a full version of this:

http://youtu.be/bYFOwqqJ5N4

Edited by A Song of Iceroll and Fire
  • Like 3

Absolutely yes. Megatron isn't a victim of Optimus raping him.

Of course you can't compare the two characters because Megatron and all other Decepticons have no character to speak of in Bayformers. And they look the same. May as well put a silver toaser on screen and no one would notice

• Like 2

Of course you can't compare the two characters because Megatron and all other Decepticons have no character to speak of in Bayformers. And they look the same. May as well put a silver toaser on screen and no one would notice

At least they act like they're supposed too. Unlike Heroic Maleficent. 

• Like 1

Jolie should be Cleopatra. You hear me Sony?

Could be a big hit if done right, but Ang and producers are taking ages to put this project together. She'll be filming different drama soon anyway so Cleo is not gonna happen earlier than 2 years

At least they act like they're supposed too. Unlike Heroic Maleficent. 

And? WHere's the rule you can't have a different take on a character?

Edited by BobbyJohn
  • Like 1

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY. I mean, Disney and Marvel is crazily marketing it everywhere and seems to be working.

That movie looks like the very definition of one weekend wonder before collapsing afterwards. :ph34r:

• Like 3